This product does not include a forend.
This stock brings adjustable length-of-pull at an economy price. The SpecOps NRS™ can quickly and easily be adjusted to fit the largest or smallest of shooters. Its high quality construction and rugged design provide a stock that can stand up to the toughest of use. The stock is adjustable from 11.25 to 15.25 inches (the butt pad must be removed to obtain the shortest LOP.)
Same quality as the full feature SpecOps Stock except without the recoil reduction systems. This is the ideal stock for those desiring the features and related benefits of the SpecOps Stock minus the integrated recoil reduction systems.
The SpecOps’ polymer and alloy construction makes it durable, reliable and built to last. Also, the unique features and design of this pistol grip style stock allows law enforcement agencies and military personnel the ability to use their shotguns with all loadbearing and ballistic tactical vests.
Designed to fit any and all shooters, and practically devoid of recoil, the SpecOps Stock™ is the most popular of the Knoxx line of recoil-reducing products. Not only is it utilizing two recoilabsorbing mechanisms to soak up recoil, it also adjusts to fit any shooter regardless of the situation or application.
Hunters and competitive shooters will find their scores and hit ratios improving as flinching and recoil anticipation dramatically decreases.
SpecOps Stock™ Unique Features Include:
• Instantly adjustable stock to fit all shooters.
• 11.25 to 15.25-inch length-of-pull (The butt pad must be removed to obtain the shortest LOP).
• Ideal fit for any clothing or gear.
• Perfect fit for any sized shooter.
• Reduced injury due to improperly fit stocks.
• Reduced overall firearm length for improved storage options.
• Improved accuracy, hit ratios or training scores with properly fit stock.
This product works with Remington Models: 870 (12-Gauge)